I had sex with a transsexual

I recently had intercourse with a transsexual. I think I had sex on impulse. Now I feel unsafe. We Started off with blowing each other with condoms on, followed by me sucking her ball sack to make her horny. We then proceeded to anal. She gave me anal with a condom on and that was it. We didn't cum at all. That being said will I get AIDS ?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There isn't any risk for HIV/AIDS from the sex you're describing. It's really important to keep in mind that condoms are so very good at what they do (as long as they don't break and rip open, which doesn't sound like the case here). Congrats on practicing a form of safe sex!

That being said, sometimes the worry about "risk" of getting something after having sex happens. It might be because you were simply unsure what was risky or not. Hope that I was able to clear some of that up!

Lastly, it doesn't matter what the gender or the body of the person you're having sex with is. That is not going to determine risk. What determines risk is the presence of a disease and the behaviors that could transmit those diseases.

Browse our archives for more information on Safe Sex and enjoy the sex you're having!

Hope all that helps!

Erik

HIV Chances
Do condoms really prevent HIV??