Can you get hiv from a used condom ?
Feb 26, 2013
I went to a prostitute in london she gave a condom i am not sure if that condom was previously used by an hiv+ man i didnt see any sperm in the condom but if there was tiny invisble ammount of infected sperm in there could be infected ?
Response from Mr. Cordova
No. You would not be at risk in a situation like this. HIV does not live outside of the human body. Any HIV present would be unable to infect you. Also, I find it HIGHLY unlikely that something like this would even occur.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.