HIV test

Hi , I hope you can assist with my question. I have heard that if you are uncircumcised and test for HIV and the test comes back negative it is inconclusive as the virus could be localized in your foreskin. I have been tested 3 times and all the results came back negative and the tests were done at 3 months, 6 months and 9 months after exposure. Is this true? I anxiously await your response.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

This is absolutely UNTRUE. The virus cannot be localized in your foreskin. Any testing done at 90 days or later is considered conclusive. You are HIV negative.

In health,

Richard

Vaginal Sex with Condom. Oral Sex without Condom.
PLEASE HELP!! BEEN ASKING AND WORRYING NONSTOP!!