Feb 25, 2013
Hi , I hope you can assist with my question. I have heard that if you are uncircumcised and test for HIV and the test comes back negative it is inconclusive as the virus could be localized in your foreskin. I have been tested 3 times and all the results came back negative and the tests were done at 3 months, 6 months and 9 months after exposure. Is this true? I anxiously await your response.
Response from Mr. Cordova
This is absolutely UNTRUE. The virus cannot be localized in your foreskin. Any testing done at 90 days or later is considered conclusive. You are HIV negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.