Vaginal Sex with Condom. Oral Sex without Condom.

Background: I am a 24 year old male. Into females.

Episode: On February 18th/19th, I had an encounter at a massage parlor in the Philippines. First, I received oral sex from a girl without protection and engaged in vaginal sex WITH protection. Then I was cleaned up with a alcohol-filled towel. In addition, a second girl came in and also gave me oral sex without a condom. I also had vaginal sex with her WITH protection, but did not ejaculate the second time. I was cleaned up again, and received a handjob to end it. I fingered the first girl and might've accidentally touched my mouth.

Note: No kissing was involved.

Question: I have been worried this whole time for STD's and HIV as I returned back home in the US. I have read countless articles on STD's and HIV and understand that there is a low risk for HIV... but I just wanna know my risks. I haven't felt any symptoms, except paranoia. I want to get tested on the 2nd week..is that too early? I'm asking because my girlfriend will be back. (I regret the encounter..)Please help. Thanks in advance.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Transmission of HIV would be unlikely in this situation, as would the transmission of most other STD's. using a condom for all acts of penetrative sex is the best way to protect yourself against HIV and many STD's.

At 28 days, you can go in for a full STD panel. If all of your tests come back negative then you can go in for a final screening at 90 days.

In health,

Richard

Probability of having contracted syphilis?
HIV test