Scratch

Hello recently I was at a bar, I was wearing heels and when I went to the bathroom a noticed a dark red to brown spot or two on the top of my foot I got a wet paper towel and rubbed it off, after I got home I checked to see if I had cut myself. I only had a tiny dot/ scratch. I don't think that it would of bleed that much if at all. Now I'm scared that maybe the dark red brownih colored substance was someone else's blood or maye a needle had dropped on my foot and poked/ scratched my foot ( after carefully looking at foot it looks more like a tiny tiny scratch but im not sure) and the dark reddish substance was some blood left on/ in the needle. If so am I at risk of hiv?

Hi You are not at risk. If it were to be blood, HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect. HIV transmission has to be an immediate and direct exchange of body fluid.

Confuse Teenager
transmission of HIV on heterosexual males?