Feb 24, 2013
after 7 months of unprotected sex with 3 different man, rashes come and go is theres a posibility that will have a n HIV..
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- Unprotected sex would place you at risk for contracting HIV or other STDs such as syphilis that can present with rashes. I would suggest seeing a medical provider to be tested so you can know your status and find out a cause for your rashes. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- Can A Cbc Indicate Any Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.