Feb 24, 2013
So all of a sudden i notice some white bumps around the anal area and its freaking me out because they have never been there .. What could this be?? It doents hurts or itch or burn ..
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- Based only on a description it would be impossible for me to diagnose Assuming they are firm, painless bumps anal warts sound like a good bet. But this is speculation until you see a health care provider and get a diagnosis. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- During Ars Does Lymph Nodes Swell At The Same Time
- HIV Antibody Testing 3 Months Vs 6 Months
- How Long Does Hiv Rash Last?
- Is It Ok To Drink Alcohol With HIV Meds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.