Feb 24, 2013
So all of a sudden i notice some white bumps around the anal area and its freaking me out because they have never been there .. What could this be?? It doents hurts or itch or burn ..
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- Based only on a description it would be impossible for me to diagnose Assuming they are firm, painless bumps anal warts sound like a good bet. But this is speculation until you see a health care provider and get a diagnosis. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Blood Got Into Nose HIV Risk
- Can ARS Develop In 7 Weeks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.