Blow job HIV
Feb 24, 2013
Hi I am 32 year mail and I regularly receive hand job and blow job from varies people. I may received 25-30 times in last 5 years. All hand jobs are unprotected and blow jobs are mostly projected. What is chance of getting HIV?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there Hand jobs do not pose a risk for HIV infection. Receptive oral sex (getting a blow job) would also be considered a low risk activity. Is it absolutely, 100% impossible to get HIV from getting a blow job? I can not say that, but my assessment would be that you are very low risk. Certainly I advise everyone who is sexually active to get HIV tested, so if you haven't done so, consider it! Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Sinus Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Bloody Nose An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.