Testing for HIV
Feb 22, 2013
I was re-tested for HIV at 15 weeks. Which was negative. Do I need to be tested again at to make my 6 month mark?
Response from Mr. Cordova
You do not need to retest. Testing done at 90 days or later is considered conclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Herpes From Semen?
- Does Ciprofloxacin Cure Chlamydia?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Breast Feeding With HIV Effects On Baby
- Does Rashes Reappear After 5 Months For HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.