|Testing for HIV
Feb 22, 2013
I was re-tested for HIV at 15 weeks. Which was negative. Do I need to be tested again at to make my 6 month mark?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
You do not need to retest. Testing done at 90 days or later is considered conclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Vaginal Fluid
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Risk Of Licking Nipple
- Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have AIDS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.