Possible needlestick

I'm a nurse and was giving a s/c morphine injection to a patient.the patient was vey skinny and i had trouble getting a good pinch of skin. When I was giving the injection I could feel it puncturing the patients skin and moving through the subcutaneous layer. When I was finished I retracted the needle and didn't think anything of it. Later I thought if I cOuld have stuck myself with the needle. I didn't feel I sharp prick but just theneedke passing by my fingers through what felt like skin. There was no holes in the gloves i check with water and no puncture on my fingers. There was no blood on my fingers and I couldn't get my fingers o bleed but I keep thinking I punctured myself N can't get it out of my head now

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

If there were no holes in the gloves then it would stand to reason that you were not at risk.

In health,

Richard

pls clear my doubt!!
Anal sex with strangers