pls clear my doubt!!
Feb 19, 2013
hi dr cordova, just a question if anyone can infected after outside of 90 days from 1 encounter i mean after 90 days antibody negative test results or considered 200%conclusive at outside of 90 days negative result?pls answer, thank you
Response from Mr. Cordova
90 days is conclusive. Call it 100%, 200%, or 1,000% conclusive. The bottom line is that at 90 days or later, your result is conclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Accurate Are Current Hiv Tests At 5 Weeks?
- How Long After Being Exposed To Hiv Does It Take To Show In Testing?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- Negative Hiv Test 4 Years Post Exposure
- Likelihood Of A Heterosexual Male Getting Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.