pls clear my doubt!!
Feb 19, 2013
hi dr cordova, just a question if anyone can infected after outside of 90 days from 1 encounter i mean after 90 days antibody negative test results or considered 200%conclusive at outside of 90 days negative result?pls answer, thank you
Response from Mr. Cordova
90 days is conclusive. Call it 100%, 200%, or 1,000% conclusive. The bottom line is that at 90 days or later, your result is conclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
- What Causes A Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Shingles?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.