BUS

I had encounter with a public bus when a man was sticking his penis at my back..The bus was so packed I get annoyed. Ofcourse I have my jeans and underwear on for the whole time. I panicked after What if his bare penis penetrating on my anus or butt only ( which I am not sure bec. I dont know the feeling of being anal or I am just paranoid ) with my jeans and briefs on in a public ( which I think is impossible also ..I just wana hear from you if I need HIV testing on this incident. I want peace of mind pls explain..God bless.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there-

It is impossible for you to get HIV through jeans and underwear. HIV cannot penetrate layers of fabric. Certainly sounds like the passenger you described was a bit unstable and I hope you reported him to the authorities. Perhaps a different commute is in order? take care, LHW

cleaned my penis head with condom 6 years ago
Had sex with a prostitute. Scared to life.