cleaned my penis head with condom 6 years ago

i had sex only time in my life that too more than 6 years ago with 2 condoms(not sure of type)with prostitute.i dont know wether she had HIV or not bt m worried since 6 years now and i dont have guts to test also.the only mistake i did was after sex ,i removed the condom and cleaned my penis head with outer part of condom which actually went inside her vagina.i am worried if that vaginal fluid which was in contact with condom went in my penis urethra while cleaning.it was more than 6 years ago though. i dont have any symptoms of HIV yet, i do go to gym and i am perfectly fine and healthy but still do i need to be worried?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- First, I would say that this exposure happened over 6 years ago so getting a test now would be conclusive and I would certainly advise that to set your mind at ease. The likelihood of you being infected is very very slim considering the risk you describe and your use of a condom. In the future, I would advise only using one condom, using 2 can cause the condom to break. Take care, LHW

sex and chlamydia treatment
BUS