|sex and chlamydia treatment
Feb 18, 2013
I had no symptoms but was told i had chlamydia ,was treated with the one dose treatment but had sex 3 days after taking the meds, am i ok?
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- Not exactly sure what you mean in terms of your own health but to prevent the spread of chlamydia to your sex partners it is recommended to not have sex for 7 days after the start of treatment for chlamydia. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- Silicon Based Lube And Hiv Transmission
- Hepatitis B Vaccine Three Dose Schedule For Adults
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.