can AIDS be transmitted entering fingers of the hand to vagina
Feb 18, 2013
dear dr During playing with infected female (AIDS) I entered my fingers to her vagina frequently , is there a risk of transmission of the disease to me by this method thank you very much
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there No, you can not get HIV from fingering someone (unless there are very excessive open wounds on your fingers (a bit of dry or cracked skin would not count). Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Does Hiv Rash Goes Away For Itself?
- What Medication Is Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- Vaginitis And Yeast Infection
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.