Feb 18, 2013
Can you get hiv through sharing a wine glaSs or a sigarette
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there No, these would be considered "casual contact" and HIV cannot be spread in these ways. However, I will take a minute to try and encourage you to quit smoking!! Lung cancer, heart disease, mouth cancer can be related to cigarettes, though getting HIV cannot. Take care,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stomach Rash And Hiv
- Possible Weight Gain While Hiv Positive
- When Can One Use Topical Skin Care On Dry Shingles?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.