Feb 18, 2013
Can you get hiv through sharing a wine glaSs or a sigarette
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there No, these would be considered "casual contact" and HIV cannot be spread in these ways. However, I will take a minute to try and encourage you to quit smoking!! Lung cancer, heart disease, mouth cancer can be related to cigarettes, though getting HIV cannot. Take care,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What If I've Never Had Sex And I Have Herpes?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
- Testing For Chlamydia With Urinalysis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.