plz Mr.Cordova i need an answer(living in the middle east where hiv is a taboo)

Hello Mr.Cordova, Plz this is my 4th time to ask and i still need a straight answer even though i read the archives about the subject. 2 months ago i had unprotected oral sex with an unknown hiv status guy. It was my first time doing such a sexual act. Back then,i had a small fresh cut on the inside of my labia majora due to a rasor and it was slightly bleeding 3 hours before the act,then the bleeding part stoped. The guy touched the cut with his fingers and his tongue. Since it was dark i couldnt tell if he had blood on his fingers or inside his mouth. Ok,i wouldnt relate my flu like symptoms to the exposure since its not a gd idea to diagnose hiv from such symptoms,but i want to say that i have flu like symptoms and was terrified!

What i need to know is: is the inside part of labia majora considered a mucous membrane? And how much time does a cut present on that area to forme a scab? Assuming that the guy had little blood on his finger while touching my cut, could his blood enter a 3 hours non bleeding cut and provoque a risk for hiv transmission? Plz dr answer me this time cz i live in the middle east where the hiv topic still a hard subject to talk about,and i feel so alone in this situation.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- Yes, the area you describe would be considered a mucous membrane and if you had an open cut AND the person had an open cut and you exchanged blood/secretions via said cut you could possibly transmit HIV that way. That being said, this is very very unlikely. I would rest assured that you are in fact negative and the flu was just that, a flu. Get tested at 4 weeks to reassure yourself. Take care LHW

Sharing drink after an hiv person.
Do symptoms confirm hiv infection ?