Sharing drink after an hiv person.

Last week i was at disco with a friend of mine. WE shared drinks for all the night. The day after i discovered she is HIV+. I know that the virus of hiv present in saliva isn`t enough to infect but i look to a picture of her during that night and her lips were cracked. When i drunk i didn`t taste blood (i should remember) but i can`t stop annoying my mind thinking that a small amounth of blood from her cracked lips remain on the straw and then i drank it from that straw and i take hiv(maybe cracked lips too for the winter season). Is there a remote chance? I asked to many doctors and they told is NOT possible cause virus died usually in 5-10 second and that the amount of blood isn`t enough (they told me also that is VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE)What does it means??????. I m just arrived in london for my new work and i`m loosing too many energy and time for this stuff. PLEASE help me!! iS IT SAFE TO RESTART A RELATIONSHIP WITH GIRLS, should i test myself and tell potential girls about this risk? What is the virtually 0 chance?????please help!

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is no risk from that you're talking about. There is no remote chance. But it sounds like you've been told this by many people already and are simply having trouble believing them..

For HIV to transmit there needs to be a fluid carrying HIV coming out of someone's body and going immediately/directly inside of someone else's body.

Cracked lips are NOT the same as bleeding lips.

If you're having trouble believing any of this and moving on, it may be time for you to instead talk to a mental health profession to build the skills to manage your stress.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Cut from HIV Test box (Donation?)
plz Mr.Cordova i need an answer(living in the middle east where hiv is a taboo)