Hiv from a medical machine

hello two months ago i went to a doctor because their was a

incision in ear , the doctor used a machine to take out the blood and i am afraid that this machine could be Unsterile & might contain a virus like HIV so what is the probability to get Aids from this accident ? after what duration can i do Hiv test ? and what is the name of the test Thanks Alot

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I do not think you were at risk in a situation like this. I do not think you need to test. If you want to test for your peace of mind, then a rapid test at 90 days will provide you with the answer you are looking for.

In health,

Richard

viral load and CD4
Boxing and Sparring Risk