Vaginal secretion and HIV
Feb 14, 2013
Is it possible to have HIV transmission if the woman masturbates than touches the penis for masturbation?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Transmission would not occur in a situation like this. The virus does not live well outside of the human body. Any virus present in her vaginal fluids would be unable to infect you. Furthermore, masturbation is not a high-risk activity. Any fluids present on her hand would not readily be able to gain access to your blood stream. HIV needs direct access to your bloodstream for transmission to occur.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.