|Fever after two weeks of exposure.
Feb 14, 2013
Hello, last 2 weeks i have given oral sex to a women. It was relatively quick (like 2 licks). Sorry if I am giving to much info here. 2 weeks after the incident I have had a low-grade fever and i get cramps on my legs. Can i get HIV? I'm worried sick here.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Not from this encounter
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Sex Affect Cervical Dysplasia?
- What Does Smelly Watery Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- Are Lymph Nodes Tender During Hiv Ars?
- Can Hiv Survive In A Vial?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.