i dont know if it was rubbing or penetration

Hello, A week ago i was with a man, he rubbed his penis in my outside my anus, i feel some presure, so i dont know if he penetrated me, i dont feel like it was, because didnt hurt. or just was frottage, my quiestion is that if it was penetrative sex, i would realize or feel that it was????, or just was frottage, im a risk for hiv ???, Thanks

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I can usually tell when there is a penis inside of me. However, if his penis was very small, and you were intoxicated or high then you might not feel it.

I would go in for a test at 90 days to be sure. If you like, an initial test at 28 days will give you a good idea of what to expect at the 90 day mark.

In the future, I would suggest being more aware of what is going on in and around your anus.

In health,

Richard

combo test/ first time
Fever after two weeks of exposure.