unprotected vaginal sex
Feb 14, 2013
Is sexual encounter transient can transmit AIDS?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Vaginal sex is actually the leading mode of HIV transmission worldwide. In Africa, the proportion of men infected with the virus is approximately the same as that among women and heterosexual sex is predominant risk activity.
Certainly, the longer the exposure, the greater the risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv And Aids Information More Sensitive Than Other Health Conditions
- Will Masturbation Cause Chlamydia To Come Back?
- What Happens If Syphilis Goes Untreated?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Do Syphilis Sores Look Like On A Vagina?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.