unprotected vaginal sex
Feb 14, 2013
Is sexual encounter transient can transmit AIDS?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Vaginal sex is actually the leading mode of HIV transmission worldwide. In Africa, the proportion of men infected with the virus is approximately the same as that among women and heterosexual sex is predominant risk activity.
Certainly, the longer the exposure, the greater the risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Sex Can Hiv Or Aids Be Detected In A Blood Test?
- What Does Hiv Skin Rash Looks Like?
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
- Do Doctors Automatically Check For Hiv When Doing Routine Blood Tests?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Touching A Blood Contaminated Surface?
- Canker Sore That Won't Go Away Do I Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.