Fingering- Cut Again
Feb 14, 2013
Hello Dr Wohl. I am very concerned of a recent fingering epsiode with a high risk individual. I had a cut on my index finger that was 3 days old and not bleeding but it was still open (i could seperate the cut with my fingers) I got a PCR DNA test at 19 days would that be conclusive ? Thanks
Response from Dr. Wohl
You can not get HIV through a cut finger. Therefore, testing is not even warranted. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.