|Fingering- Cut Again
Feb 14, 2013
Hello Dr Wohl. I am very concerned of a recent fingering epsiode with a high risk individual. I had a cut on my index finger that was 3 days old and not bleeding but it was still open (i could seperate the cut with my fingers) I got a PCR DNA test at 19 days would that be conclusive ? Thanks
| Response from Dr. Wohl
You can not get HIV through a cut finger. Therefore, testing is not even warranted. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
- Chances Of Getting Cervical Cancer If You Are Monogamous
- Genital Wart Treatment And Healing Time
- Give A Male Oral Sex, Can I Get An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.