can i get hiv from protected sex?
Feb 12, 2013
i had protected sex with sex worker no body fluids touched me. it lasted only 30 seconds and the condom didnt brake. can i get infected?
Response from Mr. Cordova
In this case, no. The condom protected you from HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.