Feb 12, 2013
What is the window period for HIV-2?I heard it is 2-3 years. Thanks
Response from Mr. Cordova
The window period for testing is the same as HIV-1. 90 days.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
- At What Stage Of Hiv Do You Get Itching
- Can Rubbing Cocks Together Transmit HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.