Feb 12, 2013
What is the window period for HIV-2?I heard it is 2-3 years. Thanks
| Response from Mr. Cordova
The window period for testing is the same as HIV-1. 90 days.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers A Symptom Of HIV?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of HIV Infection
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.