condom had two tears after sex with a female hiv+ native indian.

I felt friction burn like pain on my penis head while having sex after abouta minute of pumping with the pain from her dryness I pulled out and she finished me with a blow job with the condom still on but when I ejaculated it leaked from the condom head area... I got worried so I took the condom to the sink filled it with water and sure enough there was two holes.... and my penis head had rug burn on the penis head from the friction and 3 small scrapes.... she was very dry after the encounter when she saw the condom leakage she told me to get tested as she had HIV it was dark and I couldn't see if she was bleeding but I'm assuming she was as my penis head suffered friction soreness/ scratches. What's my chance of HIV I'm so messed up mentally right now. I can't handle this

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Condoms are engineered to bust when they rip. I'm surprised that there were two holes at the tip, yet the rest of the condom was intact. That aside, this incident does not strike me as terribly high-risk. This was a one-time incident, and you were the insertive partner. In addition, her "dryness" would indicate a lack of vaginal fluids being present. This too would lower the risk.

If you like, an initial HIV test at 28 days will give you a good idea of what you can expect at your final 90 day test.

In health,

Richard

Simply me saying thanks Mr. Cordova
Needlestick exposure