Simply me saying thanks Mr. Cordova

You are truly awesome. I asked you a question about delayed seroconversion past 6 months and you answered. I just wanna say thank you very much. You seem to be basically the only one answering questions on this site anymore and trust me ppl like me greatly appreciate it. We come here cuz we need expert advice. I've tested past 6 months and am still very not well and use to be healthy before my dumb mistake exsposure. But I'm taking the word of you guys here at the body and moving forward. Just wanted to say thank you very much again. Don't know how to make all these symptoms go away but experts as you guys say its not hiv so I'm gunna trust it. You do an amazing job on this site answering all the questions that you do. :)

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Thank you for the "thanks". We get so many questions here in the forums, and try to get to as many as we can. While I am not sure what your symptoms are, I always encourage people to work with their doctor to determine other possible when causes once we have ruled out HIV.

Good luck, and keep reading.

In health,

Richard

heterosexual hiv question from australia
condom had two tears after sex with a female hiv+ native indian.