Mr. Cordova plz.
Feb 8, 2013
Have you ever heard of delayed hiv seroconversion past 6 months? At least in the past few years? Is 6 months 100% regardless of symptoms with modern antibody tests? As in hiv1/2 tests. Don't know the generation but all them where done by quest diagnostics.
Response from Mr. Cordova
With modern tests, 90 days is sufficient enough time to get a conclusive test result. Testing past that time is unnecessary and unwarranted. Quest diagnostics is a reputable company using the latest technology available.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- Can Rash Appear After 3 Months Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.