oral sex in orgy

Hello doctor. I am a man who participated in an orgy. A woman did oral sex to me but just before another men had ejeculated in her mouth, so some of his sperm touched my penis. How big is the danger that if he had HIV the virus have transmitted to me? I did not have any kind of symptom for weeks after. Should I do the test? Thanks a lot!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not be concerned. The virus does not live well outside of the body. The human mouth is a very inhospitable environment for the virus to survive in. In addition, the likelihood of his semen finding its way into your urethra would be slim.

I do not think you need to test for this incident.

In health,

Richard

HIV positive and masturbation
Mr. Cordova plz.