|HIV positive and masturbation
Feb 8, 2013
I am recently diagnosed HIV positive. I was wanting to know what precautions I should take with masturbation (self-masturbation, no one else involved).
| Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
You wouldn't need to take any precautions at all.
If you're concerned about HIV/STD risk, remember: when masturbating alone there's no one else to give you anything and no one else who you could give something to..
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hair Loss After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.