Have I contracted HIV?

Thanks for this wonderful work!

I had a nude massage in Thailand from one of the massage parlors during a holiday.

I was nude and she was in her pants (semi naked). She applied cream to my penis and did a tit job. There was no oral/ penetration. After a month, I noticed 2 small boils on tip of my penis which were there for 3 to 4 days and then vanished.

I had severe fatigue and because of these boils, I got a blood test done exactly after 36 days (HIV Elisa) which was negative.

Have I contracted HIV from the cream/ oil or from any of the cuts from her hand?

If not HIV, why I got boils on my penis? I didnt had any sex during this period.

Kindly help me as Im frightened to hell

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

But for all the readers out there, remember if your question starts off "I went to a massage parlour" or "I got a lap dance" and there wasn't any penetration.. there's not going to be any sexual risk for HIV.

This is the case in your situation.

I wish that I could help out with the "boils" you're talking about, but since they don't sound HIV/STD related, they a little outside our area of knowledge. Maybe it's possible that you had some trauma to the skin?

Hope this helps!

Erik

HIGH RISK POSITIVE FOR SURE
HIV positive and masturbation