HIGH RISK POSITIVE FOR SURE

hi,plz keep up the excellent job- i am a male(30 yrs)and had unprotected sex with a female of unknown status,approximately 5 weeks after i started getting really bad dry mouth.very very sore throat,oral ulcers,swollen lymph nodes on arms,chect belly,back,neck,under arms,thighs,swollen and bleeding gums. From 2 months after-badly receeding gums,white streaks on inner cheeks,swollen tonsil,fungus under finger and toe nails,splitting toe nails,rash on face,arms,buttocks legs,red sores all over body,very dry flaky skin,stiff neck,muscle pain,fatique,fever,diarreah-all of these symptoms are present at 8 months after exposure,i believe the girl is poz because she is not showing me her hiv test results,and i think i may have infected my beautiful wife,we have two lovely baby boys,i really did a big big mistake.

i did about seven rapid hiv 1/2 test all negative up to 7.5 months,(they dont do elisa test in my country until u test poz on rapid) i also did a hiv-1 ran bdna test at 19 weeks,the sample was sent to quest diagnostics in the us,and about 1.5 weeks later the lab here which sent the sample called me to come in and give another sample for confirmation the nurse said thet quest had concerns with the results,however the second sample came back < 75 copies (but i read on quest sit that they only repeat this test if is clinically significant ,meaning if values recieved were greatly different) plz help me ,i always had a weak immune system,its now 8 months past exposure and all the symptoms are ongoing and worstening,i am 100% sure i have hiv and aren't producing antibodies,due to my weak immune sys of some auto immune disorder,i was never very healthy,plz have you seen someone test poz after 7.5 months,please,please,your answer may save a life.thanks.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for yoru question,

Your HIV tests are confirming that you are in fact HIV negative.

It's very important to keep in mind that everyone (EVERYONE) who has HIV will develop antibodies to the virus. The overwhelming majority of people will develop these around 3 months after infection. Many even after a month. Rarely would it take long than 3 months.

You're talking about taking several tests (all negative) over 7.5 months (all negative.

I understand that you're worried. You're right in that you had high risk. But remember, risk is just chance. And it sounds like from that chance you actually ended up negative.

As for what you're feeling physically, I can understand how all that would be worrying you too. But you mentioned that you have a "weak immune system" so it's very possible that all that is related to something else (actually it has to be related to something else, because we know HIV is not the cause since you don't have HIV). I wouldn't be surprised if your constant stress and worry is the root cause. If you have the type of worry that you wake up with, carry around during the day, and go to sleep with.. then you're going to feel sick!

Hope this helps,

Erik

oral sex 2 asking for the 3rd tym plz answer.....
Have I contracted HIV?