Miscellaneous exposures- Asked 3 x..please answer

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your time. Please answer my question. I have asked three times. I tend to be a hypochondriac when it comes to contracting this disease. Ok, so my first question is as followed 1) I french kissed a guy that I didn't know well and I am afraid because I think he is a man whore and he talked about having unprotected sex with women. We kissed about 5-6 times for a few seconds each. I checked my mouth after both times kissing him and I didn't see any blood or anything. Also, he knows I am a hypochondriac about diseases, so he made a joke about HIV and that scared me. I called the AIDS hotline to see if I should get PEP and they said you can't get it through french kissing and a health professional would not likely give me PEP for this incident. 2) If an hiv positive pt is talking to you and spittle flies out of his/her mouth and lands on the outside of your lip or eye, can you get hiv. This has happened to me a few times when talking to people and one of the people that I was talking to had hiv. Please answer. I worry a lot. I haven't put myself at any risk, as I have been in a monogamous relationship and he showed me papers and is negative. However, every little symptom I get, I think it is due to HIV. For example, right now I have a little tiny white line down both sides of my tongue and of course I automatically think OHL. However, it is most likely friction from my teeth. I don't put myself at risk, so I don't know why I worry, but when I get weird symptoms like the lines, I automatically think worse case scenario. Please answer, Thank you!!!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You were not at risk for HIV in these situations. If you are not already doing so I would encourage you to work with a therapist or counselor regarding the anxiety you are feeling in regards to this issue. If talking to a qualified mental health professional is not possible, then at the very least talking with a trusted friend may offer some relief from the repetitive and nagging thoughts. Good luck.

In health,

Richard

HIV in pre cum
oral sex 2 asking for the 3rd tym plz answer.....