|Test after 14 months conclusive though lymphnode swelling
Feb 6, 2013
Hi, four years before after a contact started swelling lymphnode, still having the same. but tested before 2 years was negative. 1 year 4 months before had oral sex , and tested now negative. I am worrying about this, please tell me can I take this as conclusive result and proceed my marriage?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Any testing done outside of 90 days can be considered conclusive. You are negative from this encounter.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.