|Test after 14 months conclusive though lymphnode swelling
Feb 6, 2013
Hi, four years before after a contact started swelling lymphnode, still having the same. but tested before 2 years was negative. 1 year 4 months before had oral sex , and tested now negative. I am worrying about this, please tell me can I take this as conclusive result and proceed my marriage?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Any testing done outside of 90 days can be considered conclusive. You are negative from this encounter.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Giving Oral
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Sharing A Shower
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Insertive Anal Sex
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Getting Head
- Rubbing Penis And Possible HIV Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.