Possible intentional HIV needle poke by a sex worker

I went to see a legal sex worker in a hotel room in Australia. She told me she was Japanese. Whilst giving me a massage I felt a slight prick. I would compare it to the feeling of a hair being pulled out, however I have no hair on my back. Now I am paranoid that she has intentionally poked me with a needle or an acupuncture needle or something and purposely infected me with HIV. I am going crazy with paranoia and Im looking at pimples on my back wondering if they are needle marks. What are the chances of being infected if this was infact what happened?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question...

I'm a little confused where your theory is coming from. There are no details in the story you're telling me that makes all that seem likely.

It sounds HIGHLY unlikely that you were stabbed with a needle.

If you got stabbed with a needle with blood carrying HIV.. odds are you're going to know (as long as you're lucid). Think about when you go to the doctor to get your lab work done. That's the kind of needle you're curious about and it most certainly doesn't feel like a "hair being pulled out." It's undeniably the feeling of a needle going inside your body!

Hope this helps!

Erik

Scared to death !?! Help !?!
Can my kids get HIV from my cousin??