Scared to death !?! Help !?!

I went to a strip club and got a private dance and the lady dancing got her fluids through my boxers and into this small cut on my finger also i got breast milk too on my finger! When I went to the bathroom to pee days later it burns a little after I pee.. Do I have hiv!?!?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is no risk for HIV from what you're talking about. For someone to get HIV, there needs to be a fluid carrying the virus that gets up inside of your body. Even if she had HIV and got tons of her vaginal fluids on your boxers (to the point that you were soaked!), the fluid wouldn't get up inside your penis through the peehole.

Also, the "small cut" on your finger would only be an issue if it were large, open, and fresh (enough to noticeably bleed).

However, if you're feeling discomfort when you go to the bathroom, please feel free to follow up with a doctor about that! It doesn't have anything to do with HIV, but if it doesn't feel right, it can't hurt to ask about it.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Is this safer relatively
Possible intentional HIV needle poke by a sex worker