Is this safer relatively

Is it safe to see an female escort who only does safe sex. I mean all covered including oral (like dental dams, light French kiss, condoms). I feel so because of following reasons: 1. Since she offers only safe sex, only those people who want to be safe approach that kind of escort. Those people who dont have any existing STD's and would dont like to catch them either. If one has some STD's it would make no difference to him if he involves in unsafe sex practices right and would see those escorts who offer more than what is very safe?. What is the possibility of this. Please rate on scale of 10 (10 being highest possibility that men who see safe sex practicing female escort dont have any STD's

2. Apart from this who ever sees such female escort, he would use all kinds of protection during the whole activity. I see lot of posts which say using protection cuts down risk of STD's significantly even if the other person is infected. Please comment

3. Also since the escort (always safe sex practicing) sees men who always prefer safe sex, chances of her carrying STD's are very less right?

Though I understand nothing is 100% safe, but how often in these kind of situations does someone gets infected with STD's including AIDS. Please tell me the incidence of catching any STD;s for every 1000 men taken as sample size

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your questions,

It sounds like you're looking for a very precise statistic about who gets infected when. This is interesting when we're talking about averages amongst a population of people, but it's not terribly useful when talking about an individual during a specific sexual situation. Therefore it's hard to answer that type of question.

However, what is more useful in determining risk for STDs is looking at specific behaviors that an individual is involved in. For instance, if we're talking about you having protected sex with an escort we can beginning talking about what safer sex looks like.

Preventing fluids from leaving her body and entering yours by using barriers (condoms and dental dams) prevents infection by any fluid based STDs (e.g. HIV, Hep B, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia).

Preventing or reducing the amount of agressive skin-to-skin touching (the kind that happens during sex), will either prevent or reduce STDs passed this way (e.g. Syphilis, HPV, Herpes). You might be curious what determines if something is prevented or the risk is reduced. The answer is in whether the skin was covered.

Sometimes people look for a precise statistically science to tell them whether or not they're infected or are at risk. Really it comes done to making your sex as safe as possible (using protection is a great way to do that! other ways include talking with your partner or having a monogamous sexual relationship). Getting tested (both you and your partner), is also a great way to know risk. Because remember, when we're talking about sex we're talking about more than one person. That is to say that there's risk to both partners when they haven't been tested and know their status.

That's a lot I know, and maybe not specifically what you asked for. But the information above is how we get to the heart of the issue.

Hope that helps!

Erik

effects after Completing PEP
Scared to death !?! Help !?!