effects after Completing PEP
Feb 5, 2013
After completing PEP course I now have itchy eyes and skin, headache,
Response from Mr. Cordova
Side-effects from taking the medication would be more likely to occur while you are taking the medication versus after you stop. If the symptoms continue I would suggest a visit to your doctor to determine possible causes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Can Cause Vaginal Pain In A Toddler?
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- Are Little Bumps On The Head Of The Penis A Sign Of Hiv?
- Are Lower Abdominal Pain And Painful Urination Signs Of HIV Or Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.