recieved Protected anal sex

ok well i recieved protected anal sex last monday umm my partner did not ejaculate, i started bleeding and feeling allot of pain so we stoped, i forgot to check to see if the condom was intact, we had sex for about 2-3 minutes it was very painful, well thursday night i started feeling like i was goin to get a tonsillitis, sure enough friday morning my tonsil was inflamed and hurting, i went to class came back and took a nap on my sofa with the window open(it was a chilly night) and when i woke up i felt prety bad soo i went to the clinic, i had a 39 degree fever and it was very painful to swallow, soo the doc gave me Amoxicillin and paracetamol with Tramadol for the pain surely enough the next day i felt better the fever went down to 37.5 almost no pain in the tonsils( i stopped the amoxcillin and painkillers on sunday), but i started to tear up and get a runny nose, and a mouth ulcer popped up (i get them from time to time) right now im at a week exactly from when i had the anal sex i feel fine except for the annoying ulcer and from time to time a runny nose, is this ars? am i at risk? i talked to my partner he said hes negative, could it have been an infection from bacteria and the open wound in my rectum? what do you suggest doc :( im scared

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

These symptoms have nothing to do with HIV. It's likely that the condom did not break. By using a condom, you effectively protected yourself against HIV.

If your symptoms continue, I would suggest another visit to your doctor to determine other possible causes. It is not HIV.

In health,

Richard

hiv confusion
effects after Completing PEP