Feb 4, 2013
I had HIV Duo cmia test (fourth generation) after 130 days of possible exposure. I cam back non-reactive. I was on antibiotics since fourth months (for my sore throat, fungal rashes and on-off fever after exposure), Now i would like to know from your side that is this test is conclusive or i do need more testings i.e. after six months. How reliable is this test? Kindly guide me as am suffering through high anxiety and stress.
Response from Dr. Wohl
The test is negative. Antibiotics do not affect the result of HIV tests. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of HIV?
- Blisters After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.