Dr. Wohl #2

Doc I thank you so much for answering my first question about if my 6 month hiv1/2 and hep c test was conclusive. I just need a final ok to go ahead because I got tested 5 times with the same tests up to 6 months from my one time unprotected vaginal exposure. I just need ya to tell me I'm alright. It was the only one nite stand in my life. I'm 24 yrs old. Had a normal CBC, ANA, liver function test, and normal immunoglobulin test. Should I be able to make antibodies? I want to focus and know I'm safe for my fiancé. I'm goin to see my internal medicine doctor again today for the symptoms I told you before in my "ASAP" message. I need to know I'm not endangering my clean fiancé. Thank you so much again for your service on this site.

You are not infected with HIV or HCV. DW

DR. WOHL ..I request u to plzz answer !!!!! plzz...help plzz..
Needle prick!!