Statistics of transmission
Feb 4, 2013
Dear Dr. I have read statistics that show that transmission risk from teens and younger adults up to age 30 is higher than from prositutes because prostitutes tend to use condoms correctly and regularly with ever relation while teens and young adults do not?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Interesting. Could be.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Mutual Masturbation Safe?
- Does Sore On Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.