|Statistics of transmission
Feb 4, 2013
Dear Dr. I have read statistics that show that transmission risk from teens and younger adults up to age 30 is higher than from prositutes because prostitutes tend to use condoms correctly and regularly with ever relation while teens and young adults do not?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Interesting. Could be.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Statistics With Adolescence And Stds
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Touching Used Condom
- Receptive Anal Sex How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Anal Fisting
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Insertive Anal Sex With Condom
- Seroconverting After Unprotected Vaginal Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.