|Statistics of transmission
Feb 4, 2013
Dear Dr. I have read statistics that show that transmission risk from teens and younger adults up to age 30 is higher than from prositutes because prostitutes tend to use condoms correctly and regularly with ever relation while teens and young adults do not?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Interesting. Could be.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Abnormal Lab Values Mean U Have Hiv Or Herpes?
- What Does Nonreactive In An Hiv Test Mean?
- What Is Acute And Subacute Transient Peripheral Neuropathy?
- What Should I Do If I Had Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hep C?
- Can Urine Tests Show Hiv?
- Untreated Vaginal Thrush For Five Years
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.