|HIV from someone uninfected??
Feb 4, 2013
Hello, If I had sex with another male and his HIV blood test 6 months following our sex was negative, there's no way I could have contracted HIV from him right? You can't get HIV from someone who doesn't have it can you? He couldn't be a carrier or have HIV virus in his foreskin right? It was only one episode of sex. It was my first and only time doing anything sexual and the exposure was protected receptive anal, unprotected oral, giving and taking, and mutual masturbation and deep kissing.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
That is correct. You cannot catch HIV from someone who does not have it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
- Anal Warts After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.