Worried and confused about test results

Hello, I had a possible exposure to hiv ( unprotected anal sex without climax. Where I was the inserter) about 9 months ago. Since then I have been freaking out. I got tested a couple of weeks after at a local health department and tested negative. I'm not sure what kind of test was done or what kind of equipment was used. I tested again at 14.5 weeks (102 days) and same result at same place. 9 months after the possible exposure I had another test done at my local doctors office for hiv and hepatitis. Hepatitis was negative but my results showed RFLX WB NEGATIVE. Does that mean the eia test was positive and the western blot was negative. The doctor told me I was fine and no further testing needed to be done. But I'm still freaking out. Can you help put my anxiety at ease and help me interpret the results? And should I test again? Thank you for your time

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Any HIV testing done at 90 days or later is considered conclusive. Your test at 102 days was well outside of that window. The result on the later test with your doctor was a negative Western Blot. All of your tests are negative. You are negative. You do not have HIV.

In health,

Richard

bus
HIV from someone uninfected??