bus

I had encounter with a public bus when a man was sticking his penis at my back..The bus was so packed I get annoyed. Ofcourse I have my jeans and underwear on for the whole time. I panicked after What if his bare penis penetrating on my anus or butt only ( which I am not sure bec. I dont know the feeling of being anal or I am just paranoid ) with my jeans and briefs on in a public ( which I think is impossible also ..I just wana hear from you if I need HIV testing on this incident. I want peace of mind pls explain..God bless.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question...

I'm sorry.. but I'm completely confused by your question. If you had your jeans and underwear on there is no physical way for something to go inside your butt..

There is only risk for HIV if a bare penis goes inside you and deposits semen (and/or pre-cum) inside your butt.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Does a Fluid has to be completely dry??
Worried and confused about test results