Am i at risk for HIV ? please help i cant stand the worry

so this is what happened: I had both vaginal and anal intercourse with this person, she also gave me oral sex, all of the above with a condom, this poses no risk at all right ? What i am concerned about is the following: at one moment she started licking my anus, it was brief because i didnt want it but her tongue, mouth and fingers too surely had contact with my hole, this unnerved me... we also kissed quite a bit and she masturbated me for a while in the foreplay, this without me having a condom, i assume this puts me at no risk of nothing, but just to be sure. I may be paranoid but this isnt something i did with a safe partner, it was a dumb mistake on my part, i cant help the anxiety and the awfull worry and guilt i need an expert to tell me if this puts me at hiv risk or not and if i may have got any other std. Is there anything at all i should worry about ?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Your intuition is right, there is no risk from what you're talking about.

Hope this helps!

P.S. "Safe" is a word when use only when talking about behaviors, never people. In other words, it's about what you do. Remember: the guilt you're talking about it related to what you did. And it wasn't risky.

Scared Beyond Belief
Does a Fluid has to be completely dry??